Birth regulation can be conducted through two approaches:
1. Avoid unwanted and untimely pregnancy using contraception methods (contraception).
2. Termination of unwanted pregnancy by abortion.
- Hormonal tablets
- Barrier methods and spermicydes
- Male and female condoms
- Intrauterine devices
- Long-acting contraceptive hormonal remedies (contraceptive injection, implantant, patches)
- Emergency contraception
- Surgical methods of contraception
- Natural methods of contraception.
In all cases, the most optimal contraceptive method for a pair or individual should be selected by a doctor-specialist. Doctor-reproductologists of the CRM Universe provide selection of birth regulation methods, which are most acceptable for patients (methods of contraception and, if necessary - safe abortion).